Questions You Need to Ask While Choosing the Best Driving Instructor
You have now decided to go for driving lessons to learn driving efficiently and safely. However, the problem that troubles you is to find a good driving instructor. Of course, living in Australian and selecting the best driving instructor is an issue that every aspiring driver faces while joining the driving school.
The prime reason behind such an issue in Australia is because there are a lot of driving institutes and all are equally popular. Their driving instructors are well trained and experienced to teach driving. However, it is important to choose the best among them. Thus, think a while, clear your confusion before you enrol yourself in the best driving classes like L Trent.
Here are few questions to ask your driving instructor before joining the driving school:
- How long they have been providing driving lessons to novice drivers?
- Only certified trainer won’t be capable of teaching all the tricks to drive safely in any adverse condition you are likely to face on road. Years of experience in teaching makes those capable of teaching all that you need to drive like a pro. They are able to grasp the flaws their student makes thus find ways to improve your driving with ease. Thus, along with qualification of a driving instructor, the person needs to have field experience too.
- What will be the percentage of your students passing the driving test?
- Some instructors do claim that all their candidates pass out well in their driving tests in the first attempt. It is unbelievable as every candidate of theirs may not acclaim to pass with ease. As it even depends upon the candidate’s skills to pass with flying colours.
- Can they describe you their training method and provide details about their practical and theory sessions?
- This is a mandatory query to know clearly about the hours and the teaching curriculum of the driving school. You need to know whether they provide all information about car mechanism that helps to understand the function of different car parts. This kind of info always helps to enjoy your drive and unknowingly you won’t do any mistake. Driving sessions on off road is a must as well in the midst of the traffic.
- What will be the kind of vehicle used for candidates to learn driving?
- Many do prefer to use auto transmission vehicle however well experienced trainers would prefer their candidate to learn using manual transmission car. This is because they learn to have full control over the vehicle once they start driving on any kind of road. Only trainers, who prefer their candidates to do less hard driving session, choose auto transmission vehicles.
To know the reliability of the instructor, you can even ask references of their earlier students. Their personal experience surely helps to know whether the trainer is the right person to teach you driving your chosen kind of vehicle. Make sure to compare the pricing quotes of few driving schools and consider their training period and the hours of driving lessons on road they prefer to provide before gaining admission in their classes.